OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE REHABILITATION CARE
PROMOTE INDEPENDENCE FOR INDIVIDUALS IN A RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
Safe, Stable, Secure Environment!!!
Supportive, Loving, Fun, Short/Long-Term Home Care Living Environment
Residential Care Home
The facility provides a safe and clean living place with three meals a day. A resident may require minimal assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), including significant assistance. Our "Shared/Transitional living are independence living.
- Comfortable private and semi-private shared space rooms
- 3 daily, home cooked meals
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Medication management
- Social programs and activities
- Transportation Service
- Receives 24-hour general monitoring, 7 days a week.
- Participate in developing a Service Plan
- Coordinating Physician Services/Appointments
TYPEI or II-Assisted Daily Living
The facility provides full assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Lives in a licensed or unlicensed facility
- Permits Aging may require minimal assistance up to 2 ADL’s,
- Home Health Services
- Partnered w/Mental Health Services for Group Thearpy
- Resident free from any communicable disease
- Monitoring Vital Signs & Wellness Counseling
- Personal Care Assistance
- VA Homeless are welcomed to a Supportive enviornment
S.O.Y IS ANON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Empower communities and individuals of all ages toward a outstanding quality of life.
Provide the necessary resources by collaborating with individuals who requires a Healthy Help. Our crisis intervention will be a non-profit, 501(c)(3) (application pending process) who connects to multiple social, private, civic and charitable organizations.
1. Human Resource Management
2 .Crisis Intervention
3. The program is available for clients temporary assistance
4. Access to Counseling
5. Provides activities
6. Ensure Treatment Plan is accurately expedited
8. Transition Support
9. Transportation Services